Thursday 26 October 2017

Your love takes me higher - Beloved

 'Your love takes me higher' by the Beloved has been released and re-released, and all these releases came with different 12" singles. One was on this blog recently, and another one appeared six years ago. Since then, I have bought three more 12" singles, and since the mixes on these are sometimes the same, I am presenting them all in today's great big post.

Magic Juan (who?) created two mixes, the 'Sex mix' and the 'Rise up mix', which ended up on a promotional 12" single. 


The former also appeared on a commercially released 12" single, together with two other remixes - and those three also appeared on a double 12" package from the USA which I didn't have yet.

Listening to all the remixes, you can't help but notice that it's all rather uplifting and joyful. So here goes...


#1: 'Your love takes me higher (Sex mix)' / 'Your love takes me higher (Rise up mix)'
#2: 'Your love takes me higher (The pod went pop mix)' / 'Your love takes me higher (Magic Juan's sex mix)', 'Your love takes me higher (Burning with DJ Desire mix)'
#3: 'Your love takes me higher (Deep joy)', 'Your love takes me higher (New beats for old)' / 'Your love takes me higher (Simply divine)', 'Your love takes me higher (Divinely simple)' // 'Your love takes me higher (The pod went pop mix)' / 'Your love takes me higher (Magic Juan's sex mix)', 'Your love takes me higher (Burning with DJ Desire mix)'

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic Juan = Juan Atkins legendary techno producer form Detroit

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot for the life of me find the 'Willim Chillum' mix of this song. not sure if I SPELLED that correctly. it was the best mix of all...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's here! http://musiconvinyl.blogspot.nl/2017/10/your-love-takes-me-higher-beloved.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising