Thursday 27 April 2017

I'm afraid of me - Culture Club

Prior to 'making it big' with Do you really want to hurt me, Culture Club released two singles that weren't quite so successful. I found the first one - White boy - eight years ago, and this month number two popped up almost equally cheap: 'I'm afraid of me'.

The single only got to number 100 of the UK singles chart. A remixed version of this track appeared on the band's debut album 'Kissing to be clever'.

My collection: 7" single no. 5807
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 8, 2017
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'I'm afraid of me' / 'Murder rap trap'

Listen to the song

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the work ... Great treasures here !!!
    I would like, if it's possible, as a huge fan of Reggae digital to rip the Face B (Murder Rap Trap) it's a great gem I guess ! (in wav format it will be pefect ;) )
    One Love From France

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising